This week we are heading into the kitchen to carry on with our Fairy training and making some yummy treats. Don’t worry if your grown up is not a fan of cooking, these are so simple to make, so that all of you will have fun. So head into the kitchen and get creating some of these!
Fairy Chocolate Puddles
1 bar chocolate
Multicoloured sprinkles or any you have at home.
1. Melt the chocolate however you like doing it – either in and out with quick blasts in the microwave or over a saucepan of water on the stove.
2. With a teaspoon, drop “spots” of chocolate onto a sheet of greaseproof paper.
3. While still shiny, use sprinkles or anything you have at home to make sweet chocolate puddles.
4. Pop into the fridge to set
5. Enjoy – even better with your Fairy Friends.
So now you completed Part 3 of your Fairy Summer School, be sure to come back next week for the final lesson.
Fairy Willow would love to see you what Chocolate Puddes you create, so be sure to share them with us, either via email or using #toadstoolsandtippytoessummer